I currently offer the following services:
Here at Rice, Whiskey and a Minivan, I would love to review products, services and sites on my blog. I offer high quality photos that I take myself, as well as an extensive review of the product, service, and/or site in detail. I give the pros and cons and offer my honest opinion. I also include links to the products, sites, and social media. Included with reviews are social media shares on all of the platforms I participate in. All links are no-follow, and all reviews and links follow the FTC guidelines. See below for more information:
Guidelines for Reviews:
- I give my honest opinion, links to site, product, and social media, and share my review on all of my social media accounts.
- I ask that all products are full sized, and equal to no less than $25 (not including shipping.) Multiple products may be offered if products are lower than $25. (exceptions are made for subscription boxes, multiple shipments over a series of months, etc).
- Sponsor is responsible for shipping the item. Items will NOT be returned.
- I ask for 2-3 weeks after receiving item(s) for the review to be posted. This deadline is from the time I receive the item, not the time of shipment.
- I will not take compensation to fix or remove a review. My readers come to me for honesty.
- If the product is received damaged, or any issues arise during the 2-3 weeks before the review, I will contact you directly in order to fix the issues. If no resolution is offered, I reserve the right to leave a negative review, or cancel the review.
- I will not pay for shipping. If offering a coupon code, it should include shipping as well. I will not take reimbursement for shipping or product cost.
- I do not review items that require shipping to be paid, or for dollar/percentage off. Items are to be free of charge to me and considered as payment for advertising.
- My reviews are FREE of charge.
The gift of å giveaway:
Readers love giveaways. It brings engagement from all over, and word spreads like wildfire. I love hosting giveaways, and my readers love entering them. They are a great way to boost social media and page views and get the word out about your product! Word-of-mouth is one of the most popular ways to get known and heard! I post the giveaway in with the review, and it is picked using Gleam.io. There is no fee for a giveaway if accompanied by a review. For more information, see the guidelines below:
Guidelines for Giveaways:
- All giveaways require a Facebook visit. Other options can include Twitter follow, Pinterest follow, Linkedin, Tweeting, Instagram, etc.
- All giveaways are shared on all of my social media platforms. I would love for them to be shared on your’s as well if possible.
- Sponsor is responsible for shipping item(s) to the winner(s). Any extra items shipped directly to Rice, Whiskey and a Minivan will be donated to a local charity. I will not ship item(s) to winner(s).
- Rice, Whiskey and a Minivan is NOT responsible for lost or damaged prizes. I will, however, get in contact with the sponsor and try for a resolution on behalf of the winner. I will NOT give company emails to winners for them to contact.
- Facebook and giveaway programs no longer allow for Facebook likes to be part of giveaways, so I can ask for a visit but not a like.
Advertising on my site:
I offer limited banner space on the sidebar of Rice, Whiskey and a Minivan. I require payment upfront, prices are negotiable. Paypal is the preferred form of payment. If you’d like to discuss advertisement on my site, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
$75 for pre-written post.
$100 for personalize post (written by me.)
$50 for ad space on sidebar
These are just an example of some of the services I offer. I am willing to discuss media events, event coverage, restaurant reviews, service reviews, ambassadorships and more if you contact me. I am super flexible and would love to hear any ideas you have!